Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

It is amazing how much we have going on right now.  My husband's wrestling team has their first match tonight and then they have 2 a week for the next 5 weeks.  My daughter's lacrosse season is getting underway.  That takes two drivers out of the mix.  Fun Fun Fun.

I am happy to report that we did get back on track on Monday, and I got to initiate.  I still crack myself up with the internal dialog that runs in my head.  The pep talk.  Not sure I will ever get past that - well unless I am a little tipsy.

Now we are facing a short break as we do once a month.  Perhaps I will update my resolution to include some sort of activity for my husband during these off days.  Not my strong suit - but I am open to the possibility.

18 (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment